of Firearm Safety
1. Always keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction.
2. Treat every firearm as though it were loaded.
3. Unload firearm, open action except when ready to shoot.
4. Keep barrel clear and choose proper ammunition for firearm.
5.Be sure of your target before you pull the trigger.
6. Never point a firearm at anything you don't want to shoot.
7. Never climb or jump with a loaded firearm.
8. Never shoot at a flat, hard surface or water.
9. Store firearms and ammunition separately.
10. Avoid alcohol and drugs before and during shooting.